REQUEST FOR BIDS FOR PROCUREMENT OF GOODS
March 15, 2021 3:56 pm
MINISTRY OF GENDER, CHILDREN & SOCIAL PROTECTION
Project: Ghana Productive Safety Net Project
Project ID No: P164603 Credit No: IDA 6337-KE
REQUEST FOR BIDS
PROCUREMENT OF GOODS
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT-TABLETS
CONTRACT No.: GR/MOGCSP/GD/002/2018
Issued on: 10th March, 2021
GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA
MINISTRY OF GENDER, CHILDREN AND SOCIAL PROTECTION (MoGCSP)
GHANA PRODUCTIVE SAFETY NET PROJECT (GPSNP)
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT – TABLETS
RFB No: GR/MoGCSP/GD/002/2018
PROJECT ID No.: P164603
CREDIT No.: 63307
- The Government of the Republic of Ghana has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Ghana Productive Safety Nets Project (GPSNP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Office Equipment- Tablets. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
- The Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply & and Delivery of Office Equipment as shown below:
|No.||Item Description||Quantity||Bid Security Amount
|1||Supply & and Delivery of Office Equipment -Tablets||600 No||GH¢3,000||Within four (4) Weeks after Contract Signature|
NB: More details on the required specifications are contained in the bidding documents. A margin of preference shall NOT apply. Bidders may quote for either or both lots. Each lot will be evaluated and awarded separately.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (“Procurement Regulations”) dated July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and November, 2020 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Wednesday, 10th March, 2021.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased and collected by interested eligible bidders at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 200.00) cash to the Accounts Unit of the Ministry. Upon payment of the tender fee, bidders are required to obtain an official receipt from the Accounts Unit before collecting the documents from the Procurement and Supply Chain Management Unit in Room 13 of the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection. No arrangements have been made for other methods of delivery of bidding documents.
- Sealed Bids must be clearly marked Supply and Delivery of Office Equipment – Tablets and to the address below delivered into the Bid Box placed at the Reception of the Ministry on or before 24th March, 2021 at 10:00 am and will remain valid for a period of 120 days after the bid submission deadline. Electronic Bidding will NOT be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend in the Conference Room of the Ministry on 24th March, 2021 at 10:15 am.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- For bidders’ eligibility, bids must be submitted together with the following: –
- Valid Business Registration Certificates
- VAT Registration Certificates
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid GRA Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Manufacture’s Authorization
- PPA Registration Certificate
- Most recent three (3) Year Audited Accounts
- The address referred to above is:
The Chief Director
Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Protection
- O. Box MBO 186,
Ministries Accra, Ghana
Tel: (+233) 0302 688181 / 0302 688187 / 0302 688184